More than any other time, the topic of public education in Philadelphia is a serious conversation. Everyone is involved in the dialogue – students, parents, families, community and business leaders, elected officials and the media. At the very heart of this subject is the focus on quality schools: schools that are safe and financially stable, schools that offer families a real choice, schools that strive for academic excellence and a holistic educational experience, and schools that help all students on their path toward a future of higher learning and career readiness.
Green Woods Charter School is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
|Choose A Donation Amount|
A Special Gift of $2,000
A gift of $2,000 bridges the gap in funding to educate one Green Woods student in an academic year.
Green Woods Charter School is that quality school where:
- Great teachers help students to use their special talents and knowledge to constantly improve themselves, their learning, their school, and the environment
- Strong school leaders are dedicated to learning and continuously improving, accepting the responsibility to always be the best
- A unique mission and award-winning curriculum drive our teaching and learning
- Our model has garnered regional and national accolades
- A diverse school ecosystem, committed parents, and engaged community members work in synergy to define and achieve excellence.